WordPress.com introduced a 100 yr area registration that comes with managed internet hosting and 24/7 customer support and different options for one value.
WordPress 100-12 months Plan
The standard most area identify registration interval is capped at ten years.
So it’s fairly uncommon to have the ability to register a site for 100 years.
WordPress calls this new supply the 100-year plan.
The price of the 100 yr area identify registration is $38,000 USD.
That works out to $380 per yr for internet hosting and area registration.
What Comes With WordPress Century Plan?
The official announcement named these options that include the plan:
- Area secured for 100 years
- A number of backups throughout information facilities in numerous geographic places
- “High-tier” managed WordPress internet hosting
- Unmetered bandwidth (means limitless visitors)
Devoted and personalised assist that’s out there 24 hours per day, seven days per week
Who Is The 100 12 months Plan For?
WordPress says that the plan is designed for people, households and firm founders who need to doc their firm’s legacy.
The announcement explains:
- “Households who want to protect their digital property—the tales, photographs, sounds, and movies that make up their wealthy household historical past—for generations to return.
- Founders who need to shield and doc their firm’s previous, current, and future.
- People searching for a secure, versatile, and customised on-line house that may adapt to no matter adjustments the way forward for know-how will deliver.”
Right now it feels obvious that the utilization they keep in mind are people who need to create a long-lasting technique to talk their tales.
Matt Mullenweg, CEO of WordPress.com is quoted as saying:
“Whether or not it’s giving a new child the particular present of a site and lifelong house on the net, or one thing you place in your will to ensure your web site and story are accessible to future generations, I hope this plan will get folks and different firms fascinated with constructing for the long run.”
Signing up for the plan is straightforward, simply fill out a kind on the WordPress.com web site.
Learn WordPress.com’s announcement:
Featured picture by Shutterstock/Roman Samborskyi
BROUGHT TO YOU BY FREELANCE WEB DESIGNER KUALA LUMPUR